[openstack-dev] [all][ptls][tc] help needed filling out project-navigator data

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Apr 21 12:19:31 UTC 2017

On 04/20/2017 05:03 AM, Andrey Kurilin wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Does it possible to store history of the project without alignment to
> OpenStack releases?

Not at the moment - the view is based on OpenStack releases.

That said - it's a git repo, there's no reason we couldn't store some
additional info that the navigator doesn't (yet) need. ... Could you
describe a little more what you want to additionally store? Maybe we can
come up with something for it...