[openstack-dev] [Taskflow] Current state or the project ?

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:47:40 UTC 2017

Hi Robin,

The Octavia project (shameless plug: https://docs.openstack.org/developer/octavia/) relies on TaskFlow for the core workflow.  For us, the TaskFlow project is very stable.

Michael

From: Robin De-Lillo [mailto:rdelillo at rodeofx.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:14 AM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Taskflow] Current state or the project ?

Hello Guys,

I'm Robin a Software developer for a VFX company based in Canada. As the company grow up, we are currently looking into redesigning our internal processes and workflows in a more nodal/graph based approach.

Ideally we would like to start from an existing library so we don't re-implement things from scratch. We found out TaskFlow which, after a couple of tests, looks very promising to us. Good work with that !!

We were wondering what is the current state of this project ? Is that still something under active development or a priority for OpenStack ? As we would definitely be happy to contribute to this library in the future, we are just gathering information around for now to ensure we pick up the best solution which suit our needs.

Thanks a lot,

Robin De Lillo