[openstack-dev] [release-announce] [oslo] pbr 3.0.0

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Apr 20 16:27:52 UTC 2017

We've bumped pbr to a new major release. In the past this has triggered
issues for projects capping pbr, so please check your requirements list
and remove any caps if you have them. Projects following the
global-requirements process should also ready be clear of caps.

Doug

Excerpts from no-reply's message of 2017-04-20 16:03:13 +0000: