[openstack-dev] [ironic]

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 20 15:52:28 UTC 2017

Hey Don,

Deployment to Power8 and beyond via the agent-ipmitool driver should
work fine. We test it regularly here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBMPowerKVMCI

If you'd like some help setting up Ironic for power, feel free to ping
me on #openstack-ironic. Also check out this blog that I worked on with
a colleague for some advice:

https://developer.ibm.com/linuxonpower/2017/03/20/setting-openstack-bare-metal-service-power8/

Also a friendly reminder that this question is probably more suited for
the OpenStack mailing list rather than openstack-dev.

Thanks,
mjturek