[openstack-dev] [kolla] [daisycloud-core] [requirements][magnum] [oslo] Do we really need to upgrade pbr, docker-py and oslo.utils

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Apr 20 10:03:26 UTC 2017

Zhijang,

You have a point a view whereby Kolla is never co-installed with other OpenStack projects.  I agree I have never heard of this happening.  That doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Even given this line of thinking, I have an impossible time rationalizing Kolla as a special snowflake.  Kolla conforms (as best as we know how) to OpenStack wide processes.

Regards
-steve