[openstack-dev] [ceilometer]Looking for endpoint where event passed after first time

Hui Xiang xianghuir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:46:50 UTC 2017

Thanks gordon.

I am using Mitaka version.

And yes I have known that ceilometer notification agent will listen for the
notification topics, but my question is which file/class will do it.
When I am debugging the code, at the first time when the event send out to
ceilometer exchange notification topic, EventsNotificationEndpoint  in
event/endpoint.py will handle it, however, when I send the same event
again, with log/pdb enabled, the event is not processed in
EventsNotificationEndpoint any more, and I can't find where it is done. It
looks so weird or maybe that is by design for some reason? The behavior is
same with/without definition in event_definition.yaml

So I wonder how is different for the workflow by sending same events twice.

Thanks.