[openstack-dev] [ceilometer]Looking for endpoint where event passed after first time

Hui Xiang xianghuir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:05:07 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

  I am posting some self-defined events to amqp ceilometer exchange
notification topic, during the debug session, I find that at the first
time, event are arriving at notification bus as the AMQPIncomingMessage,
and then handled by EventsNotificationEndpoint() , however, the second
time, neither the AMQPIncomingMessage or the EventsNotificationEndpoint can
see it, but it does can list from ceilometer event-list. So I wonder how is
the event processing with the same event type?

Thanks in advance!

BR.
Hui.