[openstack-dev] [All][Elections] Vote Vote Vote in the TC election!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:00:18 UTC 2017

Hello All,

We are coming down to the last hours for voting in the TC election. Voting
ends until 23:45 April 20th, 2017.

Search your gerrit preferred email address[0] for the following subject:
    Poll: OpenStack Technical Committee (TC) Election - October 2016

Yes, the poll has an inaccurate title- it was misnamed at creation and
can't be modified once voting has begun. Sorry for any confusion this may
have caused!

That is your ballot and links you to the voting application. Please vote.
If you have voted, please encourage your colleagues to vote.

Candidate statements are linked to the names of all confirmed candidates:
http://governance.openstack.org/election/#
<http://governance.openstack.org/election/#pike-tc-candidates>pike
<http://governance.openstack.org/election/#pike-tc-candidates>-tc-candidates
<http://governance.openstack.org/election/#pike-tc-candidates>

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one of
the official programs projects[1]:
  * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address[0], in case it
went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project repos[1]
and email the election officials[2]. If we can confirm that you are
entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will be
emailed a ballot.

Please vote!

Thank you,
Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[0] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact
    Information. Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email.
    That is where the ballot has been sent.
[1]:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=jan-2017
<https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=jan-2017-elections>