[openstack-dev] [oslo] do we still need non-voting tests for older releases?

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Apr 19 16:42:56 UTC 2017

I noticed again today that we have some test jobs running for some
of the Oslo libraries against old versions of services (e.g.,
gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-src-oslo.log-ubuntu-xenial-newton,
gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-src-oslo.log-ubuntu-xenial-ocata, and
gate-oslo.log-src-grenade-dsvm-ubuntu-xenial-nv).

I don't remember what those are for, but I imagine they have to do
with testing compatibility. They're all non-voting, though, so maybe
not?

Now that we're constraining libraries in our test systems, I wonder
if we still need the jobs at all?

Doug