[openstack-dev] Development workflow for bunch of patches

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Apr 19 15:05:35 UTC 2017

I've always used rebase rather than cherry-pick in this situation.
Bonus is that sometimes (if no conflicts) I can do the rebase in gerrit
with two clicks rather than locally with a bunch of typing.
@kevinbenton, is there a benefit to using cherry-pick rather than rebase?

Thanks,
Eric Fried (efried)