[openstack-dev] [tripleo][quickstart][RFE] supporting arbitrary OS type, review and feedback required

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 15:30:09 UTC 2017

Hello owls and stackers.
As you know, tripleo-quickstart can run on only rhel/centos.
For those who want to try it on an arbitrary OS from a docker container,
I created that RFE [0] and an implementation [1]. Those are just minor
changes to the quickstart repo only but as well are enablers for the use
case, which is a nice to have. So please PTAL.

Note, it works for me with an additional (non related to this topic
though) ansible plays/inventory/vars wrapper [2] setup. You can safely
ignore the latter, it's quite a mess. Unless you want not only review
but try it as well! If, so please follow README and reach me directly
for questions.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1676373
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:rfe1676373
[2] https://github.com/bogdando/oooq-warp/blob/master/oooq-warp.yaml