[openstack-dev] [intel experimental ci] Is it actually checking anything?

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Tue Apr 18 14:12:22 UTC 2017

[Mooney, Sean K] yes this is the case we have all jobs currently set to non voting.
I had the same question in the past to our ci team zuuls comment is slightly non-intuitive
But form zuul point of view the job did succeed as it executed all the ci tasks and uploaded the
Results. As to what this is running we are moving the intel-nfv-ci out of our development lab
into a datacenter. The experimental ci is a duplicate of our normal intel-nfv-ci
and the intent is to swap the names and decommission our ci in our dev lab by the end of April
all going well.

> > Is someone actively looking into this particular 3rd party CI system?
>
> I do not see anything wrong with that CI (apart from misleading comment
> due to zuul issue I mentioned above).
[Mooney, Sean K] it is being maintained by the same people who are maintaining the main intel-nfv-ci.
As I said above we will be swapping the main intel-nfv-ci account over to this new hardware later this month all going well.
Once we have swapped over the Intel Experimental CI account will be shut down once we decommission the infra in our dev lab.