[openstack-dev] [devstack] uwsgi for API services - RSN

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Apr 18 11:19:33 UTC 2017

Ok, the patch series has come together now, and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/456344/ remains the critical patch.

This introduces a new global config option: "WSGI_MODE", which will be
either "uwsgi" or "mod_wsgi" (for the transition).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/456717/6/lib/placement shows what it
takes to make something that's current running under mod_wsgi to run
under uwsgi in this model.

The intent is that uwsgi mode becomes primary RSN, as that provides a
more consistent experience for development, and still exercises the API
services as real wsgi applications.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague