[openstack-dev] [ironic] [third-party-ci] pkvmci ironic job breakage details

Rajini.Ram at dell.com Rajini.Ram at dell.com
Mon Apr 17 19:33:10 UTC 2017

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
Hi Mike
I do see this problem this week. See logs.

https://stash.opencrowbar.org/logs/52/456952/2/check/dell-hw-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ipmitool/315bd85/

We were running 5 builds on a one node devstack-cloud and now made it 6 and started seeing this problem. The server must be running out of resources for the VMs.

Regards

Rajini