[openstack-dev] [Glare][Mistral][Murano] Glare client was added to global requirements

Mikhail Fedosin mfedosin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:02:40 UTC 2017

Hello!

I'm happy to announce that recently glare client was added to openstack's
global requirements. Current version (0.3) contains 'glareclient' library,
plugin to openstack client - 'openstack artifact', and a standalone cli -
'glare'.

Now I'm finishing writing the documentation about cli commands and I hope
it will be published this week. It means that soon projects like murano and
mistral may begin the experimental integration with glare v1 api.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask them in our irc channel
#openstack-glare

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin