[openstack-dev] [mistral] New CI Job definitions

Brad P. Crochet brad at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 15:15:44 UTC 2017

Hi y'all...

In the midst of trying to track down some errors being seen with tempest
tests whilst running under mod_wsgi/apache, I've made it so that the
devstack plugin is capable of also running with mod_wsgi/apache.[1]

In doing so, It's become the default devstack job. I've also now created
some 'non-apache' jobs that basically are what the old jobs did, just
renamed.

Also, I've consolidated the job definitions (the original and the kombu) to
simplify and DRY out the jobs. You can see the infra review here.[2]

The list of jobs will be:
gate-mistral-devstack-dsvm-ubuntu-xenial-nv
gate-mistral-devstack-dsvm-non-apache-ubuntu-xenial-nv
gate-mistral-devstack-dsvm-kombu-ubuntu-xenial-nv

Note that the trusty jobs have been eliminated.

Essentially, I've added a '{special}' tag to the job definition, allowing
us to create special-cased devstack jobs. So, as you can see, I've migrated
the kombu job to be such a thing. It should also be possible to combine
them.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454710/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/457106/
--
Brad P. Crochet, RHCA, RHCE, RHCVA, RHCDS
Principal Software Engineer