[openstack-dev] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging mitaka as EOL

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:55:51 UTC 2017

On 4/12/17 2:47 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I'm late in sending this announement, but I'm glad to see several projects
> have already requested EOL releases to make it trivial and obvious where to
> apply the tag.
>
> I'm proposing to EOL all projects ...

Hi Tony, just wanted to give you a glance update.

We need to backport a fix to stable/mitaka glance_store and cut a
release before it gets EOL'd.  That will cascade back onto a need to cut
a new glance in stable/mitaka with the updated requirement.  We should
be able to get this done this week.

cheers,
brian