[openstack-dev] [tc][elections]questions about one platform vision

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Sun Apr 16 08:03:39 UTC 2017

FWIW, I think the Lego analogy is not actually helpful for another reason: it has vastly too many ways of combining, and (hence) no sense at all of consistency / interoperability between the different things that you can construct with it. Whereas for OpenStack I believe you are also aiming for some forms of consistency and interoperability.