[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (04/14-04/20)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:22:22 UTC 2017

I'm going to keep the list light this week.  Use your reviewing time as
you see fit and hopefully we can show some love to non-priority items
that have been sitting a while for glance_store and python-glanceclient.
 Additionally:

1. Spec freeze extension: as you saw in an earlier email, the spec
freeze will happen at 23:59 UTC on Wednesday 19 April.  So there's a
little more time to get your spec revised and resubmitted.  You can
track the specs under review on the etherpad:
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-pike-specs-review

2. Glance virtual midcycle: due to popular demand, the Glance virtual
midcycle is scheduled for 14:00-17:00 UTC on Thursday 20 April.  Signup
and add discussion topics here:
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-pike-virtual-midcycle

3. There will be no glance weekly meeting on 20 April (see previous item).

Have a productive week!

brian