[openstack-dev] [tc][elections]questions about one platform vision

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Thu Apr 13 17:22:10 UTC 2017

On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:54 PM, joehuang <joehuang at huawei.com> wrote:

> Can all these efforts lead us to one platform vision? We have to think over the question.
>
> What's the one platform will be in your own words? What's your proposal and your focus to help one platform vision being achieved?

I think the word "platform" is critical here. OpenStack is not a single "thing" that everyone can use the same way. It's a collection of pieces that work together to help solve many different workloads. The key to that is having a solid base and consistent interfaces among the various projects to create a platform that solutions can be built upon.

-- Ed Leafe