[openstack-dev] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging mitaka as EOL

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:55:56 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

> Please look over both lists by 2017-04-17 00:00 UTC and let me know if:
> - A project is in list 1 and *really* *really* wants to opt *OUT* of
> EOLing and
>   why.  Note doing this will amost certainly reduce the testing coverage
> you
>   have in the gate.
> - A project is in list 2 that would like to opt *IN* to tagging/EOLing
>
> Any projects that will be EOL'd will need all open reviews abandoned
> before it
> can be processed.  I'm very happy to do this, or if I don't have
> permissios to
> do it ask a gerrit admin to do it.

Can the openstack-ansible repository be skipped until other repo's are
EOL'd, please? The reason is that we'd like the mitaka-eol tag for OSA to
point to the mitaka-eol tag of the appropriate upstream projects, in order
for that to happen those tags need to exist. That would mean we need an
extra week or so. This would just be for the openstack-ansible integrated
repository, and not for all the other role repositories, those can be eol'd
as normal.

For now I've gone ahead and abandoned open patches for the stable/mitaka
branch on OSA repositories.

Thanks for the help!
Andy