[openstack-dev] [libvirt] Whether kvm supports NVIDIA VGPU

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 13 13:11:16 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Hi there,

With regards to OpenStack support there is a spec being written here:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/450122/

The intent is to come up with something flexible enough that it will work with both the NVIDIA and Intel hardware as well as multiple Nova drivers, should they choose to implement it.

Thanks,

Steve