[openstack-dev] [openstack][keystonemiddleware][oslo_context]

lương hữu tuấn tuantuluong at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 09:22:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am now trying to refactor the mistral context by using oslo_context.
However, it turns out the error in testing of keystone (this test belongs
to mistral unittest). What i saw in the error that, the below statement
does not return value:

auth_url = CONF.keystone_authtoken.auth_uri
(
https://github.com/openstack/mistral/blob/master/mistral/utils/openstack/keystone.py#L48
)

and then keystone client can not authenticate since auth_url is not
provided. I did not change anything just refactor the context. Master
branch is still going well with this test.

Does any one have information about it? Thanks in advanced

Br,

Tuan/Nokia