[openstack-dev] Boston Forum Schedule Online

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Apr 13 03:51:56 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The schedule for our the Forum is online:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/#track=146

==> Session moderators, please start advertising your sessions &
starting pre-discussions, to get the best, most well-informed people
there possible!

==> Anyone else, please register your interest for sessions by 'ticking'
them on th schedule. We use that information for room sizing.

Finally, thank you to the many who reviewed the draft. We fixed up those
duplicates and made some slight changes to one or two sessions where
there were conflicting talks. We're still working on contacting a couple
of those marked as 'incomplete' in the tool, but they should be online
shortly too.

Regards,

Doug, Emilien, Melvin, Mike, Shamail & Tom
Forum Scheduling Committee