[openstack-dev] [keystone] Adding foreign keys between subsystems

David Stanek dstanek at dstanek.com
Wed Apr 12 17:47:05 UTC 2017

On 12-Apr 14:30, Rodrigo Duarte wrote:
> Just to illustrate the discussion, we have a bug fix that currently tries
> to drop a FK between the federation and identity subsystems [1].

I think this highlights one of my problems with the current architecture. I see that
you've removed the FK and added delete logic to do what the data layer would be doing
for you. I didn't see any added get_user() checks to make sure the user_id being used
in creates/updates is valid. Are we already checking that somewhere else or is this
introducing a new bug?

--
david stanek
web: https://dstanek.com