[openstack-dev] [Tacker][OSC] Command naming specs

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at nxp.com
Wed Apr 12 07:08:43 UTC 2017

Hi OSC team-

While  implementing tacker-cli commands as OSC plugins [1], We are struck in command naming specifications.

Tacker being NFVO+VNFM - an NFV component, we have taken 'nfv' as the prefix.

We were struck in naming the below commands while aligning with the OSC naming specs.

For the below commands, for readability, we have added '-' within the command names.
Like,
          network-service,  vnf-forwarding-graph, service-function-chain,
    network-flow-classifier, network-forwarding-path.

But the existing OSC commands don't have a '-' in between the command names.

We want to know what is best fit options to rename the commands.
Kindly help us in improving the command names.
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455188
Thanking you.
/ Trinath Somanchi.

Trinath Somanchi.
Hyderabad Software Development Center (HSDC), GSD , DN,
NXP India Pvt Limited, 1st Floor, Block 3, DLF Cyber City, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana, 500032, India

Email: trinath.somanchi at nxp.com<mailto:trinath.somanchi at nxp.com>  | Mobile: +91 9866235130 | Off: +91 4033504051
[cid:image002.png at 01D28854.B7934C80]