[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-bagpipe][networking-bgpvpn][networking-midonet][networking-odl][networking-ovn][networking-sfc][neutron-dynamic-routing][neutron-fwaas] Pike-1 release

Dariusz Śmigiel smigiel.dariusz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:53:09 UTC 2017

Hey neutrinos,
It is the time. We need to show something to others. That's why, it's
called [1] Milestone.
I've prepared release [2] for all neutron deliverables. This time,
thanks to synchronized release schedule, and gathering most of
networking projects under neutron umbrella, we have pretty huge scope
of changes.
I've applied pike-1 tag to latest changes from git. If there are any
concerns or discrepancies for release, feel free to review mentioned
change.

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/pike/schedule.html#p-1
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455844/

Thanks,