[openstack-dev] [tc] project-navigator-data repo live - two choices need input

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Apr 11 11:44:58 UTC 2017

Hey all,

We've got the project-navigator-data repo created and there are two
proposals up for what the content should look like.

Could TC folks please add openstack/project-navigator-data to your watch
lists, and go review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454688
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454691

so we can come to an agreement on which version we prefer? Maybe just +2
the one you prefer (or both if you don't care) and only -1 if you
specifically dislike one over the other?

Thanks!
Monty