[openstack-dev] [tc] [elections] Available time and top priority

German Eichberger German.Eichberger at rackspace.com
Mon Apr 10 18:22:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am well aware that being on the TC is a serious time commitment and that there is more to do than a given day has hours. So I read your question more about prioritizing and how I would do that. A fair part of how I prioritize depends on input from others. That’s why I said listening to operators, developers, and end users is key. This will inform where I will try to spend my time. As for my big initiative, I want to push my heart is with small or underfunded projects and making life easier for them. I don’t think this can be done with one big thing but rather small steps like better mentoring, documentation,  better visibility by inviting them to say the Forum in Boston, but first and foremost helping them to have a voice at the TC.

Thanks,
German