[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Tags for volumes

王玺源 wangxiyuan1007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:58:36 UTC 2017

We have an user demand that volumes should be filtered by some operation
with metadata(or tag):
1. key1=value1
2. key1=value1 and key2=value2
3. key1=value1 or key1=value2
4. key1=value1 or key2=value2
5. not key1=value1
6. not key1=value1 and not key1=value2
7. not key1=value1 and not key2=value2
8. not key1=value1 and key2=value2

But AFAIK Cinder now use metadata as a filter when list volumes, so it only
support the 1 and 2.

Is there any suggestion that how Cinder can support them?

Thanks
Wangxiyuan