[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTL on leave next week

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 00:04:27 UTC 2017

I'll be in Ann Arbor for the Leadership Training [1], so I'll be away
from keyboard from Monday afternoon to Thursday night.
I might appear from time to time but don't expect me responsive and
helpful during these days.

Some notes though:

1. I'll handle the TripleO Pike-1 release on my free time, so nothing
to do there.

2.stable/ocata OVB jobs are now broken. I spent little time this
weekend to look but I haven't found much, though you can find my notes
here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1680996
It would be great if some folks could have a look this week.

3. I'm not sure that I'll be able to chair the weekly meeting, if
someone could volunteer that would be awesome. It's possible that I
appear during the meeting, but not sure.

If there is anything urgent or any decision that needs to be taken,
please refer to Steve Hardy.

Have a great week everyone!
Thanks,

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining