[openstack-dev] [glance] call for comments on next operator survey draft

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 20:18:53 UTC 2017

Hello Glancers,

The topic of the April operators' survey is Glance cache usage.  Any
developers who are interested in the Glance cache should take a look and
let me know if there are any questions that should be added/revised:

https://goo.gl/forms/LvAq0anMiHRh7Hb32

Please respond before the next Glance meeting (14:00 UTC 13 April 2017).
 I'd like to launch the survey on Monday, 17 April.

(Any operators who see this, feel free to join in the commentary, but
please don't answer for real, as I'll purge all responses before the
survey launches.)

cheers,
brian