[openstack-dev] [ironic] potential virtual meetup (like previous virtual midcycle, but not in the middle of the cycle)

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Fri Apr 7 15:51:01 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Our virtual midcycle last cycle was apparently a success, and I've heard certain
folks suggesting having more such virtual meetups. I wonder if it's time to have
one relatively soon. Depending on how many things we want to discuss, we could
take only 1 or 2 days (instead of 3 for the midcycle).

I've started collecting potential topics and other ideas in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-virtual-meetup.

For those who don't know: the last midcycle was via phone (SIP). We had 3 days
with 2 time slots of ~ 4 hours each day to cover different timezones.

Please let me know what you think. Would such event be useful for you?