[openstack-dev] [qa][cinder] critical fix for ceph job

Ghanshyam Mann ghanshyammann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:15:40 UTC 2017

Thanks. I am not sure these kind of driver specific behavior on APIs
side. This bring up question that should not cinder APIs be consistent
from usage point. In this case[1], create backup API can accept
'container' param and do/don't create pool as per configured driver?
Then have better documentation for that what all driver honor that or
not.

Any suggestion ?

..1 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/454321/3

-gmann