[openstack-dev] [policy][nova][keystone] policy meeting next week

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:35:23 UTC 2017

For those looking for a little background information on RBAC, I've
included a link to the NIST RBAC model [0]. It doesn't drill down to the
nitty-gritty implementation details, but it does give a good idea of RBAC
standardization complete with examples.

If anyone has any additional references they've found useful for RBAC
discussions, feel free to drop them here.

[0] http://csrc.nist.gov/rbac/sandhu-ferraiolo-kuhn-00.pdf