[openstack-dev] [architecture] Arch-WG, we hardly knew ye..

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Apr 6 17:53:17 UTC 2017

I'm going to be blunt. I'm folding the Architecture Working Group
immediately following our meeting today at 2000 UTC. We'll be using the
time to discuss continuity of the base-services proposal, and any other
draw-down necessary. After that our meetings will cease.

I had high hopes for the arch-wg, with so many joining us to discuss
things in Atlanta. But ultimately, we remain a very small group with
very limited resources, and so I don't think it's the best use of our
time to continue chasing the arch-wg.

Thanks everyone for your contributions. See you in the trenches.