[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Consistent way of integrating services with different backends

Peng Liu pliu at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 14:52:08 UTC 2017

I think the option 1) is a better choice. Since:
1. The api and agent talk through RPC. So it is unnecessarily to have both
the api and agent service on the same node. Separate composable service is
more appropriate here.
2. In the l2gw_plugin.ini file, it suggests that the service_provider could
have more than one line. which means the odl and ovs agent might coexisted.

Peng Liu | Senior Software Engineer

Tel: +86 10 62608046 (direct)
Mobile: +86 13801193245

Red Hat Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.