[openstack-dev] Emails for OpenStack R Release Name voting going out - please be patient

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Apr 6 12:34:40 UTC 2017

Hey all!

I've started the R Release Name poll and currently am submitting
everyone's email address to the system. In order to not make our fine
friends at Carnegie Mellon (the folks who run the CIVS voting service)
upset, I have a script that submits the emails one at a time with a
half-second delay between each email. That means at best, since there
are 40k people to process it'll take ~6 hours for them all to go out.

Which is to say - emails are on their way - but if you haven't gotten
yours yet, that's fine. I'll send another email when they've all gone
out, so don't worry about not receiving one until I've sent that mail.

Monty