[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Proposing Florian Fuchs for tripleo-validations core

Martin André m.andre at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 09:53:04 UTC 2017

Hellooo,

I'd like to propose we extend Florian Fuchs +2 powers to the
tripleo-validations project. Florian is already core on tripleo-ui
(well, tripleo technically so this means there is no changes to make
to gerrit groups).

Florian took over many of the stalled patches in tripleo-validations
and is now the principal contributor in the project [1]. He has built
a good expertise over the last months and I think it's time he has
officially the right to approve changes in tripleo-validations.

Consider this my +1 vote.

Martin

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=tripleo-validations&metric=patches&release=pike