[openstack-dev] [horizon] [horizon-plugin] Django Updates - Raising upper constraint to 1.9.13

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Wed Apr 5 07:12:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

It's update time and we need to start raising the upper bounds on Django in global-requirements. We're currently capped at <1.9, which will shortly be raised to <1.10. This will raise the upper-constraint to 1.9.13. See https://review.openstack.org/#/c/453482/

Following a couple of weeks of stability testing, we'll move to 1.10.x (<1.11 in g-r), and eventually 1.11.x (<2.0 in g-r) before the end of the Pike release cycle. I'll send out further emails as these patches go up.

If you are maintaining a plugin, please ensure it is functioning on Django 1.9, and feel free to leave comments on the requirements patch above.

Rob