[openstack-dev] [puppet] stepping down from puppet-openstack core

Matt Fischer tadowguy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:23:12 UTC 2017

I am stepping down as core in the puppet openstack project. This is the
culmination of a long and slow refocus of my work efforts into other areas.
Additionally I'm not sure what the future holds for me at this point, and
although it's possible that I will be doing puppet again but it's not fair
for me to hold this role when I'm not active.

I am very proud of what we, the community, accomplished with these modules
since I started hacking on them in 2014. The modules went from needing lots
of work to being very stable and mostly bug free. It took a lot of work and
some tough decisions from the community to get us to this point and I was
honored to be a part of it.

Thanks