[openstack-dev] [barbican] How to update cert in the secret

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:10:43 UTC 2017

Hi Andrey,

As we discussed on IRC, the listeners in LBaaS v2 allow you to update the barbican container IDs.  This will start the certificate update process on the load balancers with the new content from barbican.

The neutron client, as you noted, does not appear to have this capability, but the API supports this as the primary means to update certificate content for LBaaS.  This will be included in the octavia OpenStack client.

Michael