[openstack-dev] [all] Switching gate testing to use Ubuntu Cloud Archive

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue Apr 4 17:05:19 UTC 2017

I mentioned that in a meeting today but for greater visibility...

This change in how we gate against LTS raises a question whether what
we claim in: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/402940/4/reference/project-testing-interface.rst
is still valid. The wording of the document is such that suggests we
test against LTS, and with the UCA adoption in gate, that will no
longer be true. I am not against the change per se, I just want the
decision to be thought through and advertised to consumers beyond
tight circle of upstream developers.

Ihar