[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Token expiration]

lương hữu tuấn tuantuluong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:55:41 UTC 2017

Hi Dolph,

Thanks for reply, it means that from the db point of view, token is expired
but it is still passed to other service users in request (token stored in
memory?) and keystone allows this expired token? And to make this feature
working, we should apply the header of "X-Service-Token" and change of
"allow_expired" in keystone.conf.

Br,

Tuan/Nokia