[openstack-dev] [kubernetes][go] External OpenStack Cloud Provider for Kubernetes

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Sun Apr 2 19:53:47 UTC 2017

Now that the provider has a repository in the OpenStack project
namespace, we need to move over the existing set of issues and pull
requests and create an initial work list for migrating patches and
fixing existing issues.

I've started up an etherpad where we can track that work[1]. In the longer
run we should migrate over to Launchpad or Storyboard. One question,
to help preserve continuity with the K8S community workflow: do we want
to investigate ways to allow for issue creation in the OpenStack
namespace on GitHub?

-Chris

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/k8s-provider-issue-migration