[openstack-dev] [Cinder] [Nova] Extend attached volume

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 17:17:33 UTC 2017

Matt,

I think discussion on this goes all the way back to Tokyo.  There was
work on the Cinder side to send the notification to Nova which I believe
all the pieces were in place for.  The missing part (sticking point) was
doing a rescan of the SCSI bus in the node that had the extended volume
attached.

Has doing that been solved since Tokyo?

Jay