[openstack-dev] [all][infra] logs.o.o corrupt - indicated by POST_FAILURE results

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:28:44 UTC 2017

Andreas,

looks like we are past the POST_FAILURE's. However the log links seem
to redirect to a 404.

example in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/451964/, the log link is:
http://logs.openstack.org/64/451964/7/check/gate-k8s-cloud-provider-golang-dsvm-conformance-ubuntu-xenial/569f22a/

which when clicked redirects to the following url which is a 404
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/64/451964/7/check/gate-k8s-cloud-provider-golang-dsvm-conformance-ubuntu-xenial/569f22a/

Thanks,
Dims