[openstack-dev] [all][infra] logs.o.o corrupt - indicated by POST_FAILURE results

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Apr 1 13:28:11 UTC 2017

Here comes the all-green again ;)

On 2017-03-31 20:28, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Since this morning, part of logs.openstack.org is corrupt due to a
> downtime of one of the backing stores. The infra admins are currently
> running fsck and then will take everything back in use.
>
> Right now, we put the logs on a spare disks so that everything that is
> run, is getting log results.
>
> You might have received "POST_FAILURE" message on jobs since jobs could
> not push their data to logs.o.o.
>
> Once the system is up and running again, feel free to "recheck" your
> jobs where you miss log files and see "POST_FAILURE" reports.
>
> For now, please do not recheck to not fill up our temporary disk and
> keep load low.
>
> Just a reminder:
>
> You can always check the status of the CI infrastructure via:
> * https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Status
> * by following twitter http://twitter.com/openstackinfra
> * Or checking the topic in IRC

Jeremy just announced on IRC: "The http://logs.openstack.org/ site is
back in operation; previous logs as well as any uploaded during the
outage should be available again; jobs which failed with POST_FAILURE
can also be safely rechecked."

Thanks to all involved for fixing this!

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)