[openstack-dev] [Cinder] [Nova] Extend attached volume

TommyLike Hu tommylikehu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 01:55:42 UTC 2017

There was a time when this feature had been both proposed in Cinder [1] and
Nova [2], but unfortunately no one (correct me if I am wrong) is going to
handle this feature during Pike. We do think extending an online volume is
a beneficial and mostly supported by venders feature. We really don't want
this feature missed from OpenStack and would like to continue on. So anyone
could share your knowledge of how many works are left till now and  where
should I start with?

Thanks
TommyLike.Hu

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/272524/