[openstack-dev] [magnum] Fedora Atomic image that supports kubernetes external load balancer (for stable/mitaka)

Ton Ngo ton at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 28 05:58:26 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve.  We indeed have been using the image built by Yolanda's DIB
elements and things have been stable.  Dane and I have resolved the
problems with the load balancer at least for the LBaaS v1.  For LBaaS v2,
we need to build a new image with Kubernetes 1.3 and we just got one built
today.
Ton,